eeps library resources updated and helps maintain the organization and appearance of the Library. Provides messenger, shelving, and other administrative and general support to the Librarians.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Files loose leaf and treatise services in the Library. May be called upon to assist in the filing of attorneys? books, as needed.
2. Assists Research staff with case pulls, patent pulls, interlibrary loan processing, and document delivery.
3. Complete database maintenance projects, as well as various digital, catalog, and research projects as assigned.
4. Maintains the organization of the Library collection by shelving books, shifting materials when requested, and making sure that all library space is neat and orderly.
5. Assists Digital Solutions team with password creation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
6. Assists the Library Assistant in routing materials to attorneys as well as checking in materials using the firm?s OPAC. Processes and displays daily newspapers and maintains the Library?s newspaper collection.
7. Replaces pocket parts in bound volumes in the Library?s collection as needed.
8. Performs outside pickups and deliveries of Library materials at area libraries, including photocopying projects and interoffice rush deliveries.
9. Contributes to the Firm's overall initiative to consistently improve its image internally and externally. Displays professionalism, quality service and a "can do" attitude to internal members/departments of the Firm as well as external clients and vendors via electronic and print correspondence, over the telephone and in-person.
10. Performs other duties as assigned, including but not limited to scanning, performing catalog maintenance and labeling books.
1. Ability to work quickly, but with great attention to detail.
2. Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
3. Basic computer skills helpful.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees in the position. It is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for positions. The Firm reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion, to add or subtract duties and responsibilities, as it deems necessary.