The Senior Manager, US Oncology Pricing and Market Access Analysis is accountable for leading the creation and development of detailed analysis and forecast projections for all brands relating to pricing, rebates, and chargebacks, which are incorporated into USOBU's P&L, directly affecting the organization's overall financial performance. This position is responsible for leading, collaborating, coordinating, and maintaining the financial planning processes (PLAN/MRP/LBE) with the following departments: Managed Markets, Finance, Business Insights Strategy and Marketing Brand; clearly communicating the necessary requirements for each business segment, developing financial models, consolidating the data to allow for multiple views of the information, leading the preparation of PLAN/MRP/LBE presentations by distilling extremely complex pricing models and forecasts into concise story lines, and communicating them to Executive Leadership Team for review.
Additionally, this position is responsible for ensuring trends and organization decisions are in sync and analyzing trends, understanding the impact of contracting events, and the price sensitivity in the Commercial and Government channels. This position is accountable for delivering key insights and strategic implications to the organization that will drive current and future pricing decisions.
- Lead the development of discount profiles and net sales impact for on-market, pipeline, and business development products for the Commercial and Government contracted channels. This includes planning and forecasting rebates, chargebacks, market share, sales, and profitability for PLAN/ MRP/LBE.
- Lead and assist in the development of relevant analyses, forecasts, and scenario planning for PLAN/MRP/LBE, by distilling extremely complex pricing and forecasts models into concise story lines that assist and support executive leadership in developing a long-term vision or strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams from Finance, Business Insights and Strategy, Marketing, Managed Markets and Sales to develop financial plan and forecast assumptions; providing a wide-range of detailed relevant scenario analyses, variance analyses, sensitivity analyses, and other insightful ad-hoc analyses.
- Lead monthly meetings with Finance to communicate new initiatives related to Commercial Contracting and Government Reporting; estimating and forecasting the impact to rebate accruals and USOBU's P&L.
- Lead and identify process improvements within USOBU's overall financial planning process, always with a focus of adding value in a sustainable manner.
- Coach, and develop Market Access analysts in pricing techniques and understandings by driving and supporting USOBU's culture to attract, engage and retain talent. Assist Market Access analysts in prioritizing projects; providing guidance, and support on their daily work. Develop an extensive training and skill-building environment that constantly solicits feedback from all applicable areas within USOBU.
- Assist and support the functional leadership team with hiring, training, and/or mentoring of new employees.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 years of business experience
- *3 + years of progressive experience in one or more of the following areas: Analytics, Marketing, Pricing, Contracting, Sales or Corporate and Financial Planning in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Master's Degree in business administration or other related field is preferred. Equivalent experience in pharmaceuticals or other related industry may be acceptable.
- Willingness to travel to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips.
- Requires approximately 5% travel.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more attakedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans