This position within the Information Security Team is responsible for the design and support of corporate Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions for the global MathWorks organization, including single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA), role-based access control (RBAC), user lifecycle management (ULM), and hybrid identity. Special focus to include helping to develop our long-term identity strategy, and acting as a subject matter expert for authentication, authorization, and accounting practices at MathWorks. The ideal candidate will be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment with experience in IAM architecture, design, and administration.Responsibilities
(1) Systems Management: Manages the day-to-day administration and configuration of systems used to provide enterprise IAM (Identity and Access Management), including federated SSO (single sign-on), MFA (multi-factor authentication), and ULM (user lifecycle management) and provisioning. Works to constantly improve and evolve the security, reliability, capabilities, and awareness of these services.
(2) Support & Troubleshooting: Actively participates in diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving user and/or system problems related to SSO, MFA, and ULM.
(3) Strategy: Actively participates in strategy and future implementation discussions to evolve and modernize the SSO, MFA and ULM environments with latest technology trends for the global MathWorks organization.
(4) Project related activities: This position will participate in assigned projects that have global impact. Responsible for: investigating new technologies, creating new processes, documenting systems, processing changes through change management and participating on other cross-functional teams.
(5) Liaison: Collaborates with internal customers to guide and manage the successful deployments of SSO, MFA, and ULM integrations both on-prem and in cloud-based environments.
(6) Administrative: Follows processes and procedures needed to adhere to internal and/or external security, change management, regulatory or audit requirements. Creates, updates and improves the standard operating procedures, documentation and processes used for SSO, MFA and ULM.Minimum Qualifications
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job alerts, stories, and company updates.