Global Software Sales Commission Analyst Job Summary
- Job: 22048-ACOO
The Global Software Sales Commission Analyst is a key contributor in the company's Finance and Operations organization reporting to the Manager of Sales Commissions and Payroll. This role is responsible for measuring quota attainment and incentive compensation for 15 offices across the globe using the Anaplan Incentive Compensation Model and assists in the building and testing of system requirements. This individual identifies and escalates anomalies and partners with Sales Operations and Human Resources to review areas of concern and provide timely and accurate reporting and compensation to the World-Wide Sales Teams and Vice President of Finance. Responsibilities
- Business owner for Anaplan which includes understanding the inter-relationship of different models and calculations, as well as the impact from other systems (Workday, Bookings Mart, Commerce). Participate in the Anaplan cross functional team to recommend and assess proposed model updates and releases and enhance the automation of calculations.
- Assess the business requirements and partner with the system analyst to translate into system requirements. Identify business impacts where applicable, as well as test changes and enhancements, and ensure compliance with the overall governance of the data.
- Design, develop and produce monthly reporting and analyses as needed.
- Provide stewardship over Sales Commissions data. Calculate and monitor sales performance including the measurement and payments related to individual sales goals/quotas/objectives.
- Identify and drive opportunities for process improvements to gain long term process efficiencies and more effective work-flow strategies. Develop audits and reporting to ensure compliance with the Sales Commission Plan.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
The candidate must have an aptitude for understanding systems and improving processes. Must be able to prioritize to meet deadlines, be detail-oriented and accurate, as well as hold compensation information in the strictest of confidence.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience in the high technology industry
- Experience reporting and analyzing information
- Extraordinary analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong hands on experience with excel, as well as data mining tools such as Business Objects, Power BI and Tableau
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and partnering skills
- Effective documentation and audit trail skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and persistent in following-up
- Working knowledge of Anaplan and Workday strongly preferred
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job alerts, stories, and company updates.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters .