Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing or by calling 866-362-6451. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Work as an integral part of an Investment Banking Team, executing financial analysis, valuation work, strategic financial research, complex modeling for preparation of materials used in client presentations or transactions under the direction of more experienced personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Work as an integral part of the Investment Banking Team in executing all facets of the deal process.
2. Financial analysis and valuation work.
3. Strategic and financial research.
4. Complex financial modeling
5. Preparation of materials used in the sale, acquisition and/or financing of our clients
6. Preparation of investment memoranda and management presentations.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelors degree in a relevant field with exceptional academic credentials with academic coursework or internship in finance or related field, pursuing Masters of Business Administration or equivalent education and related training
2. One year of work experience with a quantitative background.
3. Must complete Financial Industry Regulatory Authority Series 79 or equivalent and 63 licenses.
4. Excellent analytical, quantitative and research skills
5. Strong teamwork and personal productivity skills in a fast paced, high pressure environment
6. Well rounded interpersonal skills
7. Superb verbal, written and presentation skills
8. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software products
9. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1. Previous experience in accounting, finance, or investment banking
2. Master's Degree
3. Juris Doctorate, Chartered Financial Analysis, and/or Certified Public Accounting designation
BB&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.