Full Stack Developer belongs to Self-Organizing and Cross Functional development team and is able to convert sprint backlog items to shippable product. In the Development role You will collectively owns end to end development responsibility for a given Agile Team / POD. You will design, code and test the user stories committed for a sprint.
- Team Player in an Agile team within a Release Train/Value Stream
- Technically hands on and excellent in Design, Coding and Testing
- Collectively responsible for end to end product quality
- Participates and contributes in Sprint Ceremonies
- Promote and develop the culture of collaboration, accountability & quality
- Provides technical support to team. Helps team in resolving technical issues
- Closely working with Tech Lead, Onshore partners, deployment and infrastructure teams
- 5 or more years of experience working as Full Stack Developer
- Deep knowledge / Hands on as Full Stack Developer in high performing scalable environment with specialization on the following:
- Back End - Core Java , Spring, Spring boot, Spring Cloud(MySQL /Oracle)
- Middleware -Red Hat JBoss EAP, Tomcat
- Testing - Mockito, Junit, etc.
- DevOps - Jenkins, OpenShift, , .
- Others - Good to have - Any scripting language perl/python
- Development Methodology / Engineering Practices - Agile (SCRUM / KANBAN / SAFe)
- Knowledge of US Healthcare domain.
- Work experience in product engineering
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.