Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Senior Proposal Writer/Specialist is responsible for writing RFP and RFI responses, and of unsolicited proposals for multiple assigned solution areas. This individual:
- Maintains proposal readiness in multiple assigned solution areas
- Leads all levels of RFP and RFI responses and proactive proposals in assigned solution area, including most complex proposals
- Provides additional proposal leadership as needed
- Leads ad hoc projects to enhance proposal team performance
The Proposal Writer will work with technical, clinical, production, and management personnel, as well as act as a role model, mentor, and coach to other proposal team members, in the course of performing these functions.
He/she leads RFPs and RFI responses and proactive proposals of all levels for assigned solution areas, including most complex proposals
- Manage up to four proposals at a time, including most complex proposals.
- Lead process including conducting calls and writing executive summaries.
- Use other team members and contractors as available to maximize efficiency of process and most appropriate use of resources. Guide and review work of other writers where Sr. Proposal Writer is the lead.
- Ensure that all documented processes and best practices are followed throughout proposal development, including writing RFP summary and running complexity and bid/no-bid calculators; preparing a schedule with responsibilities assigned; creating first draft and routing for review; delivering in accordance with requirements; archiving and updating the database; and holding debriefs as required.
- Collaborates on cross-solution area proposals.
- Coaches other writers.
Senior Proposal Writer/Specialist maintain proposal readiness in multiple assigned solution areas
- Proactively develops knowledge of solutions and relationships with SMEs, and share knowledge across team.
- Updates database regularly based on training, product updates, and recent and vetted proposal responses.
- Maintains SME/reviewer resource spreadsheet in assigned area.
Provides additional proposal leadership as needed
- Identifies, creates, and maintains proposal tools (templates, model RFPs, webinars) in assigned solution areas, or in general (e.g., webinars for field).
- Lead proposals in additional solution areas as needed.
Leads ad hoc projects to enhance proposal team performance
- Proposes and leads operational and strategic initiatives to improve proposal team contributions to the business.
- Participates in Sales Enablement and Operations projects as assigned.
- Leads periodic RFP analysis projects and make recommendations.
- Represent team (e.g., speak on field calls) and acts as backup to managers.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.