Chelsea Jewish LifeCare, a non-profit organization in the Northshore area, is seeking an individual that takes pride in delivering excellence in serving others, especially our elderly population.
The primary purpose of this position is to perform the day-to-day activities of the Housekeeping Department to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner for our residents.
No experience required - on the job training is available!
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for residents, staff, and visitors
- Laundering of residents personal laundry, towels, and bed liners
- Thoroughly cleans all assigned resident apartments as assigned
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, to follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public
- Must have the physical stamina to perform assigned duties
- Other qualifications may apply
- Different schedules available!
- Health and Dental insurance
- Retirement Plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Competitive pay
*Chelsea Jewish LifeCare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.